At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the key concepts in business skills and development of micro enterprises
- To understand various forms of Business Organizations
- Explain factors to consider before starting a business
- Appreciate the contribution of Small Micro-enterprises in Kenya
- To understand the role of Government in promoting Small Micro enterprises
Content from Certified Lecturers
This online e-learning course by KISWCD contains detailed content developed by Top Certified lecturers. You’ll master the skills required in this course program
Instructor Lead E-learning
Each course is led by an Online Certified Lecturer who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track.
Flexible learning programme
Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life. Along with a one off Payment. You can learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
This is a One Week Professional Short Course. Upon successful course completion and evaluation, you may proceed to Apply for Certification by KISWCD.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4417
- Assessments Yes