At the end of this training the trainee should be able to,
- Understand how to start a Business
- Understand the functional areas of a Business
- Understand the legal requirements
- Hire and manage employees
- Prepare a business plan
- Market the business through the internet
- Perform financial and tax management for a Business
- Determine future growth of the Business
Content from Certified Lecturers
This online e-learning course by KISWCD contains detailed content developed by Top Certified lecturers. You’ll master the skills required in this course program
Instructor Lead E-learning
Each course is led by an Online Certified Lecturer who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track.
Flexible learning programme
Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life. Along with easy monthly payments you can learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
This is a One Week Professional Short Course.. Upon successful course completion and evaluation, you may proceed to Apply for Certification by KISWCD.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4733
- Assessments Yes