At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Explain key concepts in Project Management
- Explain the origin of Project Management
- Distinguish between Projects and Programs
- Explain the Project Cycle Management Skills
- Explain project implementation methodologies
- Distinguish between Monitoring and Evaluation
- Appreciate the emerging issues in Project Management
Content from Certified Lecturers
This online /e-learning course by KISWCD contains detailed content developed by Top Certified lecturers. You’ll master the skills required in this programme.
Instructor Lead E-learning
Each course is Lead by an Online Certified Lecturer who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track.
Flexible learning programme
Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life. Along with a one off Payment. You can learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
This is a one week Professional Short Course.. Upon course completion and evaluation, you may proceed to Apply for Certification by KISWCD.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 93
- Assessments Yes