At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Explain what gender violence is and outline the various types of violence
- Understand the current trends in Gender-Based Violence
- Explain the root causes and predisposing factors to Gender-Based Violence
- Explain the collaborative Gender-Based Violence prevention forums in relation to GBV
- Explain the collaborative Gender-Based Violence prevention forums in relation to poverty HIV/AIDS, Reproductive health etc.
- Understand how to combat Gender-based violence in conflict and emergency situations
- Understand the legislation protecting against Gender-Based Violence
- Explain the ethical issues in relation to GBV survivors.
Content from Certified Lecturers
This online e-learning course by KISWCD contains detailed content developed by Top Certified lecturers. You’ll master the skills required in this course programme
Instructor Lead E-learning
Each course is led by an Online Certified Lecturer who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track.
Flexible learning programme
Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life. Along with a one off payment. You can learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
This is a One Week Professional Short Course.. Upon successful course completion and evaluation, you may proceed to Apply for Certification by KISWCD.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3682
- Assessments Yes