At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the Fundamental concepts of Drugs and Substance abuse
- Identify the various categories of Drugs commonly abused
- Understand the various strategies to promote rational use of drugs
- Explain the various disorders co-occurring with Substance Abuse
- Understand drug recovery and relapse prevention
- Design intervention for behavioral change
- Understand the risks and effects of drug abuse
- Acquire Counseling Skills: Individual, Group and Family
- Understand the emerging issues and Trends in relation to Drug and Substance abuse.
Content from Certified Lecturers
This online e-learning course by KISWCD contains detailed content developed by Top Certified lecturers. You’ll master the skills required in this course program
Instructor Lead E-learning
Each course is led by an Online Certified Lecturer who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track.
Flexible learning programme
Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life along with a one-off payment. You can learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
This is a One Week Professional Short Course.. Upon successful course completion and evaluation, you may proceed to Apply for Certification by KISWCD.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3557
- Assessments Yes